Defence Industry – Performance Improvement Change Programme Implementation
Training internal process consultants (IPC’s) for critical performance support and business change engagement roles
What was involved?
Supporting the strategic and practical implementation of Siemens Plessey Systems ‘Top’ Change Programme
- Designing and delivering specific training modules for the development of Internal Process Consultants (IPC’s roles were internal change agents and facilitators)
- Modules designed and delivered included: – Change agent orientation, Effective team working, Process improvement, Process ownership, Goal Directed Project Management, Tools and techniques for making change happen.
- IPC’s proved highly successful in their roles and facilitated major improvements in company practices and business process performance.
- designed and led training modules for the following years IPC intake, in a similar approach, given its immediate success
- Most IPC’s have progressed their careers significantly and taken on highly proactive change leader roles.
Presenting at Senior Executives Annual Strategy Conference, for 2 years running, on GDPM in practice, Business Process Ownership and Process Sponsorship.
Designing, developing and facilitating implementation aspects of the SPS ‘Top’ Corporate Change Programme, in conjunction with the Change Programme Sponsor, Board members and CEO.
What the client said…
“Nick has a unique ability to deliver practical change skills. His deep understanding of change management applied to having ‘made it happen’ for real, enabled us to train high quality change experts.”
Bob Barton – Business Improvement Director, Siemens Plessey Systems